Style Crush: Shenae Grimes

This is the first in the series of style crush, and it's part of my new series on this blog and I'm sticking to it! Known from the ever so lovely 90210, Shenae Grimes has been on my fashion list for quite some time now. Her style is very laid back with high waist shorts, grandad jumpers and lots of chunky scarves.. I think she definitely hits the nail on the head when it comes to casual chic and I quite like how she layers it all up. I do have my casual days when I'm not all vintage esque with floral dresses, and I like to don my converse and skinny jeans, and this is definitely how I think it should be done!



A few casual pieces I found online:

Topshop nude snood - £16 / Miss selfridge high waist shorts - £30 / H&M Stripe cardigan - £14.99 / Topshop red check shirt - £28 / Office, Red converse low tops - £34.99
{please note prices will have changed after jan 4th due to rise in VAT!}

Her other key items:
- Lace body
- High waist shorts
- Gladiator sandals
- Snoods and scarves
- Grandad jumpers/cardigans
- Casual converse or pumps
- Beanie hat
- Aviator sunglasses
- Khaki or beige chinos
- Check shirts
- Skinny jeans
This was my interpretation of course, it does not mean I'm right!

Her style with shorts has made me miss summer so much, and reminded me to buy a new pair of high waist levis as mine have officially grown too big :(
Hope you are well, back to school wednesday, and my big birthday wednesday.. got lots of planning ahead of me, eee!

Have you enjoyed this post and should I carry on with my style crush posts? And do you like Shenae Grimes style?

0 comments:

Post a Comment