Tartan

Denim Shorts & Belt: Vintage. T.Shirt & Coat: TopShop. 
Bag: Mulberry. Shoes: Miu Miu. Sunglasses: Kiss.

The weather was so nice today that I got to wear one of my 'lighter' coats. I bought this one over 5 years ago and it's still one of my favorite pieces. I don't keep it with my everyday clothes so when ever I come across it, it's always a nice surprise. 

Me and the boy will be off to LA soon. We're going for a couple of months to do some meetings and auditions. I looooove being in LA! I'm already planning when I will be hitting the vintage markets.... For some reason LA has THE best vintage! I plan to stock up on this trip.

p.s I want to do a f.a.q post... Ask anything you want to know by commenting on this post or by sending an email to ringmybellblog@gmail.com and I'll answer in the next post :)
 










0 comments:

Post a Comment