Fashiolista x O'neill

Hello all - I hope you are well!
The lovely team at Fashiolista have asked me to take part in another contest, simlar to the fab one I did with NYFW a few months ago. I actually never said but I came third! I can't believe it - so thankyou so much to all who voted you guys are amazing!







O'neill Bikini and Matching bottoms, c/o O'neill
Vintage High Waisted Levis', Ebay - £30
White Large Floral Crown, Topshop - £22
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68
White Large Leather Rucksack, c/o Grafea

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR ME!

This time they have teamed up with O'neill, the much loved surf and swimwear brand. I chose the stripe bikini and matched it with the striped bottoms. The bikini is actually reversible to have a floral design rather than striped, which is really cute!

I teamed it with my floral crown, high waisted levis, grafea rucksack and chunky white heels for quite a summery theme. If I was brave enough I would love to rock this at Coachella!

It would mean the world to me if you could vote for me here as I have put so much effort into the outfit, but if not please feel free to vote for whoever you want as there are some amazing bloggers entered!

Love you all so much and thankyou in advance if you do choose to vote for me :-)!

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment