Unicorns.













Unicorn Lilac Knit Sweater, c/o dropdead
White Knicker Shorts, Ebay - £3
Lilac Floral Crown c/o Crown & Glory
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)

Felt like a little bit of a fair when taking these photos! I'm wearing knicker shorts which are SO short I pretty much look like I am wearing pants - argh! I remember when the knicker shorts were mega popular when topshop stocked the glitzy ones and every girl on nights out would be wearing them! Don't think I could brave them on a night out, so my garden will have to do!

Absolutely love this top from drop dead, reminds of the wildfox jumpers but with unicorns! Super hipster esque but perfect for summer :-) Of course I had to throw on a cheeky crown and glory crown too ;-)

I finally found some lookalikes of these office heels on ebay for a mere £30! So gutted I didn't just wait for lookalikes haha cause they look exactly the same and are my FAVOURITE heels at the moment! Think I'm going to get the lookalikes in black though, the chunky heel is absolutely everywhere and is my go to shoe style!

Sorry blogging has been abit slow - lots of things to get done in real life so online life has taken a little step back. Don't worry - I'm not going anywhere :-)

Please vote for me in the fashiolista x o'neill contest HERE!
| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment