Palm Springs.

I'm completely head over heels in love with this two piece palm print set from Bershka. Not sure if I am just going through a phase but judging by my last post, two pieces are kinda my 'thing' at the mo, they just are the cutest things in the whole world! The top and skirt are so cheap too which is even better - and you can always get more wear out of a two piece as you can wear the skirt with a blouse & the top with a plain black skirt!



















Monochrome Palm Print Top, c/o Bershka
Monochome Palm Print Flippy Skirt, c/o Bershka
Burgundy Aviator Biker Coat With Leather Sleeves, c/o Missguided
Burgundy Trilby, c/o Daisystreet
White Cleated Sole Platform c/o River Island
Karl Lagerfeld Black Unisex Watch c/o Fossil

I was so impressed with how this outfit turned out actually, its one of those outfits that just came together in the end. I loved teaming my burgundy hat with the coat and then mixing it with monochrome detailing in the bershka set and the heels and bag.
The wonderful flowers were a surprise gift from my boyfriend in the post, and thought they were too pretty to not feature in these photos! Also I love how these turned out - my sister is the most talented girl ever!



Want to see the outfit come to life? Click the play button (and let me know what you think of my OOTD videos!)



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment