Paris Fashion Week : The Eiffel Tower

The second outfit I styled for my Bochic collaboration was probably my favourite - not just because shooting in front of the eiffel tower has always been a dream or anything ;-)
I really wanted to do Parisian Chic at its best, and decided that going down the baby pink route (as I had just bought this amazing asos coat!) would be the best way!

















Two piece Top & Shorts c/o Missguided
Long Pink Cocoon Mohair Coat, Asos - £110
Lulu Guinness Pink Lips Perspex Clutch in Baby Pink
White Cleated Sole Platform c/o River Island
Wildfox White Bel Air Sunglasses, Ebay - £130
Drop Earrings, Bochic

I spotted this amazing two piece on Missguided and knew it had to be mine. It's actually completely sold out but there is the playsuit version on site I think left in a few sizes! I ended up getting a size 12 in the top which worked out fine in the end as it's quite a boxy and oversized fit anyway!
The coat is my new favourite thing ever and makes me feel co fashionable and chic! It's so cosy and long and perfect - it was 110 which is pretty steep for a coat (for me anyway!) but it's a great investment and I am so glad I bought it - it really is the hero piece of this outfit.

I decided to rock some gorgeous drop earrings from Bochic this time and I'm not a massive earrings fan but these made the outfit seem even more elegant than before - and they are SO sparkly!

Lulu Guinness was on hand to let me show off this gorgeous perspex lip clutch which I think is so fitting to the parisian theme and along with my beloved wildfox sunnies I am so so happy with this outfit!



I also did a video lookbook with both outfits - sorry it's a little shaky here and there but we were filming in busy and windy conditions - but I'm so happy with it and lookbooks are going to be a regular thing on my youtube so watch this space (next one is going up on Saturday!!!)

Hope you liked these outfits and thankyou so much to Bochic for taking me to Paris and getting to shoot in the most incredible locations!



Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment