#020 Share Sunday



1. I went out friday properly for the first time since I turned the ripe old age of 18, and had a lovely time. I was going to take a picture of my outfit but didn't have time!

2. The reason for me going was actually due to recieving a quite surprising sum in the post from work. I know that I was supposed to be paid commission this date, but apparently I have also reiceved 2 weeks worth of pay on top of it! At first I thought it was a mistake but remember I hadn't been paid my last two weeks of work.. yes! I'm really happy I now have money to purchase some materials and such as well as a few cheeky nights out.

3. The materials I am in need of are for the online shop I'm hoping to start up end of march, vintage esque playsuits and dresses all handmade by meeeee. I'm excited to get it all going, and I'll keep you posted with the progression etc :)

4. I've spend this weekend recovering from the friday night out and am about to tackle some coursework whilst watching dancing on ice. Brilliant.

5. I'm a little behind on the blog front, sorry guys. I'll get back to it all soon enough, just had a busy old week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment