Ramble Ramble

Hello wonderful people. First of all, a HUGGEEE sorry all round for being so absent recently. Lots of stuff has happened (not really blog relevant however) and I thought I'd do a little updatey kinda post just to let you all know what's happening in my life .. and you can also keep up with me via twitter if you like. - I love how I can keep connected to my lovely readers and blogger friends through it. Tweet me and I always tweet back :)!

1. I went to Shambala festival on friday and came back monday. It was probably the best few days of my life. I know everyone says that about festivals, but it isn't like leeds or reading or any of those festivals, it is just a lovely place with lovely people and crazy things going on, it was a huge culture shock for me! I went with my sister and my two amazing best friends Josh and Ceri, they definitely deserve a shoutout. They made it all amazing :) I do not have many pictures of the festival as a big thing happened.. my phone and camera got STOLEN. Now first of all, I broke my phone by stepping on it as soon as I got to the campsite so they stole a broken phone anyway, and they stole my digital camera, NOT my SLR nikon, don't worry! But yeah, it's just upsetting because the phone was broken anyway so they can't really do anything with it, but the camera had lots of lovely pictures from the days on. It upset me that someone would steal things that aren't actually worth much anyway, but meant alot to me because of those snaps. I have two sneaky shots of me however (mind the scruffiness, it was a festival!)

.

2. I'm saving up for a gap year. Not for a whole year, I'm going away for four months in the gap year, hopefully in a bit over a years time, so thats something really exciting. I'm hoping to go to South America and do lots of volunteering etc. I'm going to be setting up a gap year blog so you can keep up to date on how I am getting on etc and I'll let you know when it's up. Needless to say it's EXTREMELY exciting, but it means one thing..

3. .. I'm on a spending ban. All the money I make and then some will be going into my gap year (I'm funding it all myself) so do not be surprised if there are not that many new outfits cropping up on the blog. However as I'm not that much of a big spender anyway, I'm hoping I can still buy the odd 50p item from the carboot :)

4. I don't really talk about my private life via my blog, because its for fashion and vintage, not necessarily my personal life, but I just want to let you guys know that I've just not been feeling myself. I think everyone gets like that at some point so you'll most likely understand, but I'm just having one of those months really. That is why there haven't been many posts. It's a shame because I have a few new pieces of clothing (as a reward for good grades) that I really want to show you! It will pass and I'll be back to my normal happy self :) But that is just a quick explanation!

5. I'm back at sixth form monday. I have resists and stuff to do, so I'm going to have to work ALOT harder that I did during my A levels as clearly the first time round didn't work! I will have time for the blog however, around the same time as I devoted last year, so do not worry :)

6. I have 580 followers. I can't believe it, thank you so much!! I was going to have a 1 year blog anniversary contest but I'm switching it up as a 600 follower contest instead as it was my blog anniversary a month ago haha. The prize is beautiful, so keep out for that.

7. The layout and various other things will go under construction over the next week, don't worry, it won't effect the reading of the blog. But I need to fix the links under my header (and add everyone onto a blogroll, I haven't forgotten about you!)

8. I'm hoping to do a 'what's in my schoolbag' post soon, as obviously I'm going back and I haven't done anything like that. I also stocked up at paperchase today..

..

So The next post should be up asap, I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things. Thankyou for being so supportive, and for always sending lovely emails and tweets and so on. (I'm behind on emails, I'll reply to you asap!!!!) They are ALWAYS appreciated. I've missed you all SO SO much and I feel bad for not checking back at everyones blogs and comments, so this is a huge apology and I want everything to get back to normal. No more excuses, it will be done :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment