And I know that you're clever, I don't ask for much

Hello you gorgeous people! Today was a wednesday and its is usually my favourite day because of the lovely friends I see in my history lesson, but the weather made me feel abit crap. I also forgot an umbrella... which made me feel like a drowned rat. But I threw this outfit together and surprisingly liked it, which doesn't usually happen!

.
.
.
.
Primark dress - off sister / Cardigan - Borrowed off sister / Topshop polka dot tights, carboot - 30p / H&M lace cycling shorts, ebay - £5 / Cameo necklace/brooch, carboot - £1

Sorry the bottom two pictures are inside with flash on, it was raining for quite a while before I took the outside shots!

My new favourite thing are these lace edged cyling shorts. I read on the wonderful selinas blog about how beneficial cycling shorts are for an outfit, and I love that if I bend over with a short dress you won't be able to see my panties, but the lace also makes the outfit look really lovely! It slightly looks like I'm wearing stockings however, so I have receieved a few strange looks, but I have another pair that are not lace edged and are normal. I recommend them 100%, they are fantastic!


I'm also loving my ankle boots I got from the carboot for 50p a while back.



Ebay, Schoolwork and Wii fit have taken up my life. We got wii fit last week and I love the yoga on it, it is definitely the most theraputic thing, especially as I'm feeling mega stressed all of a sudden recently.

.
.


I'm feeling alot better recently but I'm still adjusting to having to go back to sixth form. We have a new building and it is great.. but the old building had a very late victorian theme about it.. and although it was abit crap, it had a more school feel to it. The new building seems less homely to me. But we finally got a sixth form common room (Yes, I had been without one for aagggeees) and a study area, which is lovely to just sit and read in :)

Sorry it took ages to update again, when I'd promised I'd try to keep on top of things! It's because I had alot of crap outfits basically and the weather has not been helpful! A new post on a few carboot finds will be up soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment