J'adore









Jersey maxi dress, missguided - gift
Gold collar necklace, primark - £1 (sale)
Gold platforms, ebay - £15

Just a snippet of what I've done on valentines. Decided to wear this gorgeousss dress by missguided that I recieved from my sister for my birthday! With my standard gold platforms which I wear to any form of 'classy' event (i.e. prom) and my new gold collar necklace from primark.
I also straightened my hair for the first time in ages and forgot how long it's getting! I leave it naturally so much now that it's in much better condition and it's nice that straight hair is a rarity and just to switch it up now and again!




Chinese food, Lots of goodies to eat with films, My flowers and chocolates & pretty valentines card :-)

Hope you've all had a wonderful valentines!<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment