We found love.

Hello lovelies! Hope you're having a lovely week!
If you follow me on instagram or twitter you will have seen a sneak peak of this outfit photo! I didn't wear it today - as today was super sunny for once!











Beige faux fur coat, ebay - gift
Brown belt, primark - £1.50
Chunky knit red scarf, primark - £3 (sale)
Blue skinny jeans, c/o glamorousuk
Tan faux jeffrey campbell litas, c/o soyoushoes
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18


It was so so so cold so I was all snuggled up in my favourite primark scarf & faux fur coat that james bought me for christmas off ebay. The little wolf ring was a gift from James for christmas and its super cute. I love my little quirky accessories and It's silver, which I don't really wear that often but I think its better silver than gold!

I've been buying more and more jeans recently, and was recently sent some amazing things from glamourous uk, and these blue jeans are one of them! They look gorgeous against red, and I've been putting outfits together in my head thinking how I can team them and the possibilities are endless! You'll be seeing alot more of glamorous uk on the blog as I've got so many lovely things to show you and I'm super impressed :-)
Just a note - the trousers are actually quite tight and would say maybe get a size bigger? I'm usually a 6 on trousers and got the 8's and they fit like a dream, but thats just my opinion of course! :-)

Let me know what you think guys and hope you're all okay! I was mega jealous of everyones pancake pictures from tuesday - I didn't have any as I was busy all day :( But I may have a pancake weekend! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment