Style Crush: Diana Vickers

I've never really been too fond of her, I sometimes love her and sometimes hate her. But her style has always been one of my favourites, shes got a very casual vintage look about her, and have I mentioned how much I wish I had her hair in her 'the boy who murdered love' video? Well I do. Alot.
She mixes modern with vintage really well, and it's lovely to see how she throws it together (or her stylist, never know with these celebrity folk eyy) especially as I sortof see my style in a similar category!

(pictures from various sources on the internet, if you want me to link you please feel free to contact me!)

How to achieve her look:

American Apparel Jersey Pocket Skirt - £25 / Topshop denim playsuit - £20 / New look stripe top - £11.99 / Urban outfitters tan boots - £38 / New look cable knit bobble hat - £6
(pictures from Urban Outfitters, New Look, Topshop & American Apparel)

Her other key items:
- Skinny jeans
- Granny boots
- Crop tops
- Nautical tees
- Paperbag shorts
- High waist skirts
- Vintage-esque playsuits
- Faux fur coats
- Raybans
- Denim jackets
- Vintage oversized sunnies

Looking through her various outfits has made me miss summer so much, winter does not bring out the fashionista in me!
I've been ill all week which is why there have been no OOTD since 2010 haha! I'm planning on one tomorrow or monday, but I'm sorry guys, I'm trying to fill the blog with lots of content though, so with my style crush, how to wear, share sunday and new wednesday wishes posts, there should be stuff to keep you going when I'm too ill and uninspired for a picture of myself!

Do you like Dianas look?

0 comments:

Post a Comment