Pumpkin Soup


.
Leopard print coat, new look - £29.99 / Knit headband/turban, primark - £2 / Bag - £35 / Brogues, ebay - £12 / Bird double finger ring, primark - £2

I already sortof showed you abit of this outfit on sunday, but this is what I wore when shopping in town. The leopard print coat was mentioned in my 'how to wear' post and it is from new look, at a steal at £29.99 and you can still get them instore! My sister actually purchased it but didn't want it anymore, and of course I already had my eye on it so I'm buying it off her. It's so lovely and warm, my staple for the winter! It's a comfy size 12, perfect for layers :)

The ring was £2 from primark, headband from primark for £2 and the bag and brogues are not anything new.
The pictures aren't great cause lighting is pants inside, but I've got a place to take them against my wall, and theres a sneak peak at my fashion collage on the wall, I'll show it properly another day no doubt. But is it okay for OOTD? Let me know. It's getting too cold for outside pics!

Anyway, whatcha think of my new coat? There are a few other wintery coats I need to show you but for now, this is what I've been pretty much living in at sixth form!

AND LIKE I PROMISED!..
The winner of the 'vintage giveaway is.. *drumroll please* -
AMY @ FOREVER CURIOUSER (proof here)
Congratulations beautiful! And don't worry guys, a christmas giveaway will be coming in the next couple of weeks with a few pieces of matalan jewellery up for grabs.. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment