Falling For Fall

Skirt: PINE. Tshirt, Turban & Boots: ASOS. Cardigan: TopShop. 
Tights: American Apparel. Bag: Chanel.

I got a lot of emails asking about the Stilla creme blusher I posted about here.  You guys couldn't find it anywhere because the brand had been discontinued... I've found the next best thing! Eyeko sent me their new 'Fat Balm' in Raspberry and it is gorgeous! I kinda want them all now. I'm wearing it in these pictures. It gives a lovely natural glow, goes on very smooth AND you can use it on your lips! I've been perusing their site and Im veeeeeeery tempted by the black graffiti pen. It would be great for my winged eyeliner look, no? They're offering free shipping at the moment in case any of you fancy getting a 'fat balm' of your own! 


Ok, now on to shoe related news...

I sadly had to sell my JC 'Lita' boots. They were too big for me and it killed me to let them go. I'd been obsessing over them from the moment I saw them in the Jeffery Campbell look book and when mine eventually arrived (after being held hostage in customs for about a decade) I was devastated to find that they didn't fit.... Well you can imagine my absolute GLEE when the boy's brother arrived back form NYC tonight with a brand new pair of blue suede 'litas' for me!!! I squealed! I finally have the right size so you'll be seeing them on here very soon :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment