S/S14 London Fashion Week - Day 1

Hello everybody I hope you are all well! I have been at fashion week for 3 days now and I must say the tiredness has definitely hit me!

I will say now that I didn't really get many shows this year, as I didn't have time and have also not been able to attend as many due to having to go to meetings and other things in London. I'm still trying to get used to this time management thing - you'd think at 20 I'd of mastered it by now!


The first day was crap. Literally I can't even begin to describe how annoyed I was at the weather (and has continued to be!) as I'm so Particular about what I wear especially during fashion week (everythings planned down to the accessories and lip colour!) So unfortunately I've had to do lots of last minute changes. It's okay though cause I'm super happy with all my outfits so far :-)

I had to take these photos today outside my hotel because my camera is being the biggets bitch in the world and won't focus properly so when my sister came down today we shot these (yes, I had to get back into my clothes from the first day and today was ALOT colder tha the first day which was much milder/humid!) and we tried to work it even though the camera was holding us back. Also I forgot to put lipstick on and I was wearing that the first day - rookie mistake!














White Blazer, Mango - £30
Black Alexander Wang Bra Lookalike, c/o Missguided
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Perspex Clutch, c/o Missguided
Lookalike Henry Holland 'Cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle, in my eye'
Sunglasses c/o Choies

Perspex Wedge Heels, c/o Choies
Gold Rings, Miss Selfridge c/o Impulse London

I donned my favourite Missguidd bralet and joggers together because after I styled them in my Company magazine edit for them I fell in love! I added the perspex clutch to go along with these perspex heels which I thought LOOKEd amazing, but can I just say these are probably the most uncomfprtable shoes I own and going over the cobbles ar fashion week was .. well I deserve an award basically. Big shoutout to all my blog friends for helping me across them (by holding my hand - yes I looked like a little old lady that needed help crossing the street!) My poor feet hate me but my god look how gorgeous they are!

The best thing about the first day (besides literally freeing my tits off) was meeting lots of you guys that read my blog. Last year out of the 5 days, 3 girls came up to me (and I remember you all so much!) and this year, Friday alone there were 10 girls. 10 WHOLE PEOPLE THAT KNEW ME?! It literally doesn't sink in and never will, and thankyou all who came and said hi, asked for pictures with me (which is probably the craziest/coolest thing ever!) and for having a chat with me because, well, thats my favourite thing to do because I would be nowhere with my blog without you guys.

'Til tomorrow <3 Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |




0 comments:

Post a Comment