La Braderie De Lille - Day 2

Sorry this post is so late as I came back from France a while ago but was so busy preparing for Barcelona I didn't have time!











I wanted to show you a few more photos of the room I stayed in just because it was a DREAM. If you guys are thinking of staying in Lille I would recommend the L'esplanade Lille hotel so much because even though my room was one of the top tier more expensive rooms (I was super lucky!) every other room was incredible and we had the whole place just for us Miss Selfridge girls!


















Embellished Grecian Style Lilac Floaty Dress, c/o Miss Selfridge
Spike Black trilby/Fedora, c/o Missguided
Small Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zero Uv
Black Dr Martens c/o Scorpio Shoes
Biker Aviator Leaher Jacket, c/o Very.co.uk

This dress was chosen because of it's dreamy and parisian chic feeling. I really wanted to wear something from Miss selfridge on the last day that really represented what they are all about and for me, the embellished gorgeous dresses are what they do best. Being able to wear something like this for everyday wear can be a little tricky but with the fedora and docs (again!) and some circle sunnies it felt alot less dressy :-) The dress is now sold out boo!) but Miss Selfridge has an incredible amount of embellished beauties worth having a look at here!

Want to say again a big massive thankyou to Miss Selfridge for inviting m along as I had an incredible time! They pop along to the La Braderie every year to pick up inspirational pieces for their collections. I was so shocked to hear that their floral prints are usually from old vintage pictures bought from the vintage stalls, and even little photo albums taht contain postcards with hand printed flower designs. They also pick up chairs and decor for their amazing Dressing room service (Which I have now attended twice and both times have had the BEST time ever! They definitely have the nicest staff in their shops out of everywhere I have visited!)

So not only did I have a fabulous time, I learnt and was inspired by so much
Stay tuned for the first Barcelona post up tomorrow and trust me.. it's a good 'un!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment