On The Streets Of London..

Whilst I was attending Fashion Week, I was lucky enough to work with Melissa who is an incredibly talented photographer, and she took some shots of me out and about in London.












Two Piece Daisy Suit Top and Skirt, c/o Choies (sold out)
Wildfox White Bel Air Sunglasses, Ebay - £130
Ozone White Leather Chunky Heels, Office - £68 (SIMILAR HERE!!)
Quilted Bag, c/o My Luxury Taste

This two piece from Choies was shown in my haul video and I absolutely love it. It's a little loose in places but it makes up for it by being super duper cute. I had to team it with my Wildfox sunnies and white chunky heels .. defnitely reminds me of something Ariana Grande would wear!

I'm having an awesome time in Munich and am trying to keep on top of everything but overall am just trying to enjoy myself and not worry too uch about 'capturing' it all. Sometimes as bloggers or vloggers, we sometimes forget to just enjoy the moment and we want to instagram or record everything, so I'm trying to get a decent amount of footage whilst also just taking it all in! Oktoberfest is honestly amazing, I bought myself a traditional Dirndl and everything! One of my best friends Kyle has come to stay for Oktoberfest and we're just trying to enjoy it (all all the beer!) and it's just awesome :-) I'll get posts of me (in my Dirndl!) up and also a vlog of a few bits I captured in the next week :-)!

All the best guys and thanks for all your continuing support it means the world <3 Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment