Barcelona with Stradivarius - Day 2

So this wasn't technically day 2 but I thought I'd do it's own post for it anyway!
















Cut Out Strappy Swimsuit, Ebay - £6.99 (I got a small)
Cat Eye White Sunglasses, ebay - £5.99
Blue Dress Coverup, c/o Stradviarius
Lookalike Vagabond White Mesh Trainer Flatforms - £24

We hopped into our Mini's and headed to the beaches of Barcelona which were incredible, and there awaiting was a boat! We were super lucky and got to do some yoga! I honestly had the best time ever, it was so relaxing and calming, the views were just incredible and we got given a few rituals goodies to take home! I ended up using the scrub, body foam and moisturiser each night I was there and can honestly say it's part of my new regime.. this coming from a girl that HATES stuff like that!

Now ont the swimsuit..woo! I posted this on instagram and everyone was so surprised with the price. Of cours I've linked it for you guys if you fancy getting it yourself. It's a little bit of a faff to put on with its straps but it looks amazing! And it wasn't too tight either which my holiday stomach very much appreciated ;-)
We also recieved a camera each and I got a diana mini which I was SO happy with as I've wanted one forever! Can't wait to bring it along to Fashion week with me!

Take a little look at the vlog I did, I rushed doing it on the way back from London today so sorry it's not that great but it gives you a feel of what I got up to whilst there :-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment