S/S14 London Fashion Week - Day 3

Just a quick one today showing you what I wore on the 3rd day of fashion week!
The weather was SO BAD, freezing, rainy - everything! I wanted to do a bit of filming and let my sister have a good wander round for street style but it was that bad we left after an hour! boo :-(














Faux Leather Crop Top, Missguided - £14.99
Laurent White Flared High Waisted Trousers, c/o AQ/AQ
Lookalike Zara Black Coat, c/o sheinside
Indian Inspired Headpiece, c/o BlackThorn Jewellery
Rich Fashion Advisory Explicit Content Large Clutch Bag, Ebay - £30

I teamed my incredible flared trousers from AQ/AQ with a faux leather crop top from Missguided, and rounded it off with my lookalike zara coat and indian inspired headpiece :-) Monochrome central haha! I also threw in my Rich fashion advisory clutch which everyone has been loving as it's similar to the things Alexander Wang has been releasing recently :-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment