Barcelona with Stradivarius - Day 3

So this was the last day in Barcelona which yes - this was almost a month ago now but I wanted to get this oufit up cause it's one of my faves!













Photos by Adenorah



Embellished Crop Top, c/o Miss Selfridge
Faux Leather Black Shorts, c/o Miss Selfridge
Indian Inspired Headpiece, c/o BlackThorn Jewellery
Oversized Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zero Uv
Black Strappy Heels, c/o Stradivarius (can you spot me on the homepage!?)

We were lucky enough to be treated by the guys at the W barcelona to a Gin masterclass and lots of lovely food. I will try and get the photos up when I am back home (I am currently writing this at work because it's easier than sat with my laptop at home and obviously I'm a dedicated worker.. haha! ;-)
I chose to wear one of my favourite things from Miss Selfridge which is this goegeous embellished crop. I had so many compliments in Barcelona on the headpiece, and I love that in a country like Spain they think it's really amazing and so different but in a good way! I felt like in London people definitely thought I was a little mad when I wore it for fashion week but HEY, I love it, and I haven't really stopped wearing it. I've also brought it to Germany with me so lets see if it makes an appearance at some point? ;-)

I love these shorts so much, they're just the most flattering pair and look bangin' with a nice oversized cropped sweat. Selena Gomez has worn shorts like these with crops on her tour (I'm abit of a Selenator okay I'm sorry shes just perfect) and she looked amazing! I love these stradivarius heels too cause they're so freakin comfy that when I wear them I don't even have to carry a spare pair of 'emergency' flats! Again thankyou to Adenorah for taking these photos - love you girl!

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment