S/S14 London Fashion Week - Day 5

Last one from fashion week and sorry it's a super quick one as I have just got in from work and am super shattered!

Germany is fine, I'm all settled and am enjoying my new role and surroundings! Can't wait to start doing stye posts of what I wear to work! :-)











Silver Metallic Skater Dress, c/o Oh My Love
Lookalike Blue 'Celine' Trapeze Bag, Ebay - £37.99
Lookalike Zara Black Coat, c/o sheinside
Indian Inspired Headpiece, c/o BlackThorn Jewellery
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

I wore this on the last day of fashion week where unfortunately it was awful weather so I had to wear this coat most of the time but wanted to do this dress justice so matched it with this gorgeous headpiece :-)
Hope you are all well, sorry the pictures aren't matching I had to grab them from all over as the ones I had were blurry due to the rain - boo!

Hopefully have a new post up tomorrow - sorry for not being so consistant guys its just taking me a little while to get used to my new schedule! <3 Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment