S/S14 London Fashion Week - Day 4

Day 4 of fashion week was again awful weather! I wanted to have at least 1 day where I was showing my legs off because I didn't want the weather to ruin my outfits too much, so I braved it!














Photos taken by Melissa Gibbs

Cage Bralet/Bustier, Chromat @ Nasty Gal - £132
Long White Sheer Blouse, c/o Miss Selfridge
White Sport Elasticated Shorts, Ebay - £5.50
Rich Fashion Advisory Explicit Content Large Clutch Bag, Ebay - £30
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided

This was quite a last minute throw on actually! Wearing this bralet over a shirt was something I hadn't planned, because of how cold it was I couldn't wear it with shorts like I had previously planned so I threw the blouse under it and wore my white sport shorts underneath so I wasn't flashing everyone (although so many people thought I was just wearing a blouse haha!)

Just a quick one as I'm editing videos and packing.. any words of encouragement would be much appreciated! :-(

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment