Barcelona with Stradivarius - Day 1

So incase you missed it, I was lucky enough to be invited along by the brand Stradivarius to Barcelona to celebrate their 2 year anniversary of launching online. I had an incredible time and will talk more about what we did with the brand in the next few posts, but here was the outfit I wore on the first day/night.







c

We went to a gorgeous restaurant called Picnic, we sat outside in the gorgeous heat and drank far too much wine and ate far too much! I also got to meet the girls from Stradivarius Japan who popped along and we had a good old chat about all things anime and manga (one of my loves in life!) I'm a crazy fan of the Japanese fashion, and it was cool to see them talk about the differences and how Stradviarius works within the country!

















Embellished Kimono Shelly Vella 'Inspired By...' c/o Miss Selfridge
Black Lace Detail Shorts, c/o Miss Selfridge
Triangl Bikini Top, c/o Triangl
Oversized Circle Sunglasses, c/o Zero Uv
Oversized Red Floral Beatrice Crown, c/o Rock n Rose
Gold Body Chain, c/o BlackThorn Jewellery
Across Body Black Satchel, c/o Radley
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided
Gold Rings, Dorothy Perkins c/o Impulse London
'Classy Sheffield Lady' Daniel Wellington Watch, c/o DW

Thankyou so much to Adenorah for taking these AMAZING photos with her incredible Canon 5d camera! What an actual pro she is, and how sweet of her to let me use it! She was someone I was so excited to meet as I've read her blog for so long and admired her forever so I had a little fangirl!

I decided to wear my GORGEOUS embellished Kimono from the Shelly Vella Collection. It's so heavy and amazing quality, which it should be as the price isn't particularly purse friendly! I wanted this for Barcelona especially when I saw it, and teamed it with the lace detailed shorts and my Triangl bikini top. I was going for quite a *boho* vibe and I had lovely compliments off strangers in Barcelona!
I also teamed my new Rock n Rose floral crown and oversized boho style sunnies to bring it altogether!

I will hopefully get a little vlog up soon and the other posts will also be coming shortly. I'm basically a mad woman at the moment trying to sort my life out! Just booked my accomodation for Germany today and have a last minute press trip tomorrow which I CANNOT WAIT TO BLOG ABOUT! I then come back Wednesday, to then go back on Friday for fashion week until Tuesday.. and then I'm off to Germany for 3 months on Sunday. Yeah.. lets see how this all works out haha! :-)

Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment