S/S14 London Fashion Week - Day 2

London Fashion Week day 2 was the day I saw my favourite LFW show, Ashish!
I didn't get any awesome photos as I was stood right at the back and my camera isn't very good at the best of times these days, so an instagram video is all I really grabbed!















Lookalike Kenzo Sweater Green & Orange, Ebay - £17.99
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
Neon Orange Kit Beanie, Ebay - £3.99
Long White Sheer Blouse, c/o Miss Selfridge
Gold Chunky Chain Necklace, H&M - £7.99 (similar here!)
Gold Rings, Miss Selfridge c/o Impulse London
'Classy Sheffield Lady' Daniel Wellington Watch, c/o DW
Perspex Clutch, c/o Missguided
Perspex Wedge Heels, c/o Choies

This was a last minute put together outfit! I actually planned all my London Fashion Week outfits beforehand but the weather was not on our side on Saturday (or any other day - boo!) so this was thrown on last minute!
I wore my leather joggers from Missguided again as they were warmer that all the other bottoms I had brought like the shorts and skirts (I am always the most unprepared person for weather dressing - wish me luck for Germany!)

I also popped my lovely 'Kenzo' sweater I grabbed off ebay for only £20, got so many compliments with this! I addedmy orange beanie for the traditional shewearsfashion style! I also popped some gold accessories like the rings and necklace and my fave watch by Daniel Wellington :-) The perspex heels were out in full force again even though they have absolutely cut my feet up to shreds after being on the cobbles off fashion week for 2 whole days but do you know what? It was SO WORTH IT ;-)

My sister came down in the evening and we went to China Town and tried Bubble tea for the first time and had the NICEST veggie chow mein in the whole world! Our Bubble Tea of choice was Watermelon with Passionfruit Boba! Little tip - ask for them not to put the black pearls in like we had as they do not taste very good (unless you like them already!) as we learnt the hard way!

Day 2 in instagram snaps...







Myself and the lovely LLYMLRS, Outfit Details, Ashish Wristband, Ashish show, My Sister came to visit!, Free Food at the Ashish show, Meeting some Blog readers, China Town baby!, Best Chow Mein, Bubble Tea, Myself and the amazing Patricia, Lovely Reader called Gan came and looked for me at China Town!

Hope you are all good my loveliness! <3


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment