I knew you were trouble.

Title is of my absolute favourite song at the moment - Taylor, can you do no wrong?!
I freakin love his jumper. It's not the warmest of the bunch, but just like my mint stag jumper, it's a wildfox lookalike. I'm a hugeeee wildfox fan, and really wish I could afford something from their collection, but these lookalike jumpers shall do for now!












Wildfox Lookalike Stars Distressed Sweater (Navy), Missguided - £24.99
'Boy' Beanie, Ebay - £7.99
Large circle sunglasses, ZeroUv - £6.39
White Ice Watch, c/o Icewatch
Leather Black UNIF Hellbound / Big Lita Lookalike, c/o Missguided
Triangle hand harness, You Wear Fashion (£10)
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £32.99

I spotted this on missguided for £25 and then it sold out, but as super happy to see it come back so snapped it up quick (and I suggest you do the same before it sells out again!) I got the navy colour which is basically the same as black but feel it adds a little bit of lightness into the mix rather than an all black and white ensemble. I was going to add red lipstick but thought it was nice as it was!
Literally in love with these beanies even though they're very -hipster-. You can get loads on ebay HERE and I have this and the 'comme des fuckdown' one - pretty much goes with everything too :-)

I'm so so so lucky to have been gifted this ice watch. For realz, the nicest watch I have ever laid my eyes on. I have wanted a nice white one for as long as I can remember, and I feel like I have been given an early birthday present (January the 5th babyyyy) as this is perfect! I can't stop looking at it *swoooon*
I actually wore this outfit to meadowhall the other week and wana wear it again tomorrow as its just so effortless and cosy at the sametime. I'm doing my proper Christmas Shopping - yay! I actually love Christmas, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but I'm a little scared of how busy it will be. I'm okay in crowds and I absolutely love shopping (boxing day sales are my favourites!) but when I'm really tired I get snappy and realy annoying to be around haha - good luck to my little sister tomorrow!

There has been some absolutely awful things in the news this week, and well, this year really. My hearts go out to everyone who has been effected. I saw this on twitter and actualy started crying. Although there have been some awful things this year, there have also been some incredible things to happen all around the world. Take a look HERE, I guarantee it will restore your faith in humanity.

Much Love to every single one of you lovelies xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment