Gladiator.

I am really in love with black maxi dresses this party season. They aren't what most people would imagine when you the words 'party frock', but theres something that draws me in. I love the super sheer skirt on this boohoo number! We were all given a voucher to spend on site after the boohoo event and I couldn't resist this after I had eyed it up on the rails! It would be perfect for a proper christmas party with a little more -sophistication-, or even in the evening on christmas day (I never know what kind of dress code it is on the day!) I actually wore this dress to the daisystreet event last week, the only issue I have is the fitting as it's quite loose on the waist!









Cut out stud gladiator dress, c/o boohoo
Gold platform heels, ebay - £20
Trio rose gold arm cuff, ebay - £5



I have another dress similar to this from glamorous and I have already been eyeing up more online! This outfit reminds me of when I wore my gorgeous grecian style dress to my boyfriends birthday, but this has more of a gladiator than grecian feel to it!
I wore my standard gold platforms which are super comfy and which I wore to prom, and my trio rose gold arm cuff I got off ebay for a steal at £5 a little while ago!

I hope you guys are getting excited for the party season!
& Thankyou for all the positive feedback on my last outfit post! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment