Places To Stay In London Fashion Week - Premier Inn County Hall Review.

Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been suffering from post London Fashion Week flu! Posts will resume next week and I have some lovely things to talk about and will be fairly busy - but lots of exciting blogger things to include :-)

I was very lucky to have my hotel provided for London Fashion Week by the incredible people at Premier Inn. I'm a big Premier Inn fan. I went to the Premier Inn in Manchester for a night away with my boyfriend last year HERE and couldn't fault the service and convenience of it then, and I can't to it again this time round!

It was firstly a huge relief to know how close to Somerset House it was. Last year I stayed with my lovely friend Hannah who was so sweet to let me stay for a few days. She lives around an hour away from Central London on te tube. Which is of course do able, but with the madness of fashion week I was absolutely shattered at the end of each day knowing travelling back to my 'home' for the day wasn't as quick as I'd like it to be!

They put me up in the Premier Inn County Hall. Right next to The London Eye, not only is it a five minute taxi ride (which I rode in most days due to laziness and convenience!) but if you do decide to walk it is quite a gorgeous walk. Just a walk around a roundabout and you're straight onto the bridge and the most incredible view ever. I wish I had taken more photos of the views around as it really is quite unbelievable, but I was fairly busy and it completely slipped my mind! I have it photographed in my memory of course - which is always the best way! If you want to get the tube however, Waterloo station is your best bet, and is a quick ride to Temple, which is the closest stop to Somerset house (I think!)








I was also very kindly given free wifi and a breakfast buffet each morning. This was an absolute godsend as fashion week is madness food wise and it's very difficult to fit food in! I always filled up more than enough for breakfast AND lunch because it was a buffet, which was amazing! The wifi was also very fast and was so much better than I expected it to be, which was great for blogging as I blogged the whole time I was there! But it is actually only £3 for a whole 24 hours which is easy peasy and super cheap and you can pay via paypal too which I thought was great as not everywhere offers paypal!

My room turned into a little bit of a fashion sanctuary. I had a bath nearly every night and relaxed watching tv and blogging. The staff are literaly the nicest people ever, helping me with my bags, sorting with settling in - just everything you want in a hotel. It was busy-ish whilst I was there but there wasn't much of a wait at reception and for breakfast as I thought there would be!














I was also sent these Estee Lauder products to see me through London Fashion Week from Estee Lauder. The night repair creams and lotion were godsends to make me look more awake! And I am a no fuss nail varnish girl so a understated natural pink colour was perfect. Thankyou Estee Lauder! <3





Estee Lauder Advanced Eye Serum Infusion | Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair | Estee Lauder Nail Varnish in 'Ballerina Pink' (Released in March) c/o Estee Lauder | Marc Jacobs Daisy c/o my boyfriend! <3

Thankyou so much to everyone at Premier Inn Inn for offering this to me - I don't know what I would have done without such a relaxing stay and great location! If you guys are wanting to go to London Fashion Week in September then I honestly could not recommend Premier Inn County Hall enough!

I've actually booked myself and James for another night away in Manchester for tomorrow - yay! And in the same Premier Inn I booked last time haha, so I can't wait to show you what we get up to. It's our belated valentines night away as he was in Morocco (and had a fab time I'm so jealous!) so it will be nice to have a night to ourselves!

Thanks for reading guys, Thanks to Premier Inn & I hope you are all well!

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment