Just Walk Away

Sorry for publishing this post so late! I was atually out today for the first time in a while as I finalllyyy feel a little better now Phew! Normal blogging can resume :-)












Deer / Stag gold brooch collar tips, You Wear Fashion (£9)
Oversized White Large Point Collar Shirt / Blouse, Romwe - £20
Black Skater Skirt, c/o Romwe
Neon oversized knit top, c/o missguided
Gold Detailed Cut Out Boots, c/o Choies
Michael Kors Gold Watch, Birthday Present

This top was so hard to photograph because its is SO NEON. It's lovely though, and I paired it with thie blouse / shirt I bought from Romwe a little bit ago. The OTT collar is something I've never seen before so I thought it would look pretty cool underneath a long sleeved top or jumper!

I really love these collar tips so so so much. I feel like none of my shirts look right without them now! Gold accents are definitely my fave, and I'm so glad I have these buckle boots with gold so I can wear my Michael Kors Watch and deer brooches with this outfit :-)

The weather has started improving which means more creative outfits! And also, anyone know where January went? Feels like I turned 20 a few days ago rather than a few weeks!


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment