You've left me speechless

Hello lovelies! How have you all been? Our school had a table top sale for Haiti recently, and I picked up some uber wonderful things :)

.
.
The price? .. A measley £1.50!
I can't believe it! It came brand new in the box. I'm not really sure if I'm going to keep it or whatever, because I'll probably end up losing/breaking it somehow. But It's so beautiful, dontchathink?


It was £1! I'm SUCH a tv junkie, and I watch all the girly trashy crap on telly! One Tree Hill is definately one of my favourites and season 3 was definately the best! All the discs work too, how awesome is that?

Oh and my Lady GaGa tickets have arrived! I'm seeing her in March :) I'm SO excited! Is anyone else going? I'm really not sure what to wear though :(

OH! And I also got a blog award from the lovely Marie-Joanne


Here are the rules:
1. Accept the award posting it on your blog, naming the person who gave you the award, and linking to their blog.
2. Pass the award on to about 15 other blogs you recently discovered and think are awesome.
3. Contact those bloggers to let them know they've been chosen to accept this too.

Okay so I am picking fairly recent blogs I have come across and I'm only picking 6 because 15 is alot and doesn't make it as special! (& I am a tad lazy)
I pass this onto :

Claire
Millie
Pippa
Sophie
Ruth
Stephanie

Please enter my urban decay contest, It ends tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment