The Book of Eli

I fricking LOVED this movie. I'm not going to go into plot because that's not what this post is about but I will talk about style...

Solara (played by Mila Kunis) looks awesome. She is rocking a look that I like to call: 'Apocalyptic Courtney Love Olsen Twin'.

I came out of the cinema mentally scanning my wardrobe because I plan to try this look out over the next few days (but not to any of my auditions because I don't want to scare people).

I tried desperately to find a clear full length shot for y'all but alas. You'll just have to go and see the film for yourself.... and it's really good so you'll be glad you did.

Photobucket
Photobucket

The waist length hair, the smudgy black eyes, the men's plaid shirt, the dusty black jeans, the aviators and satchel.... I love it all. Add a pair of burberry boots and then it would be beyond perfect.

Photobucket


Ok so apart from Solara's costume I also actaully laughed out loud with joy when I saw Frances de la Tour and Michael Gambon in this scene...
Photobucket
When the scene ended I leaned over to my boy and whispered "Pinter"... "yuh huh" he replied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment