Why You Procrastinate Girl?

Hello all - hope you are well!

I am currently sat in bed feeling like crap. I have a sore throat and stomach ache, and have just now woken up from a 2 hour nap! I'm off to London on Thursday to get their in time for the start of London Fashion Week, a.k.a. the busiest week of my life! Theres so much stuff to get done - I would have to get ill now though, obviously!








Paisley prnt trousers, c/o very.co.uk
Leather trousers, c/o very.co.uk
ASOS bitten platforms, gift (similar here!)
Miso orange perforated bralet, c/o Republic (£20)

This outfit was an outfit I did when I did a style challenge for very.co.uk! We had to style up these paisley print trousers with another item from their website. These trousers were a difficult one for me, the only trousers I really wear are in the skinny denim variety, so this was definitely a 'challenge'!
Queue a pair of heels, leather jacket and a bralet (of course!) and this outfit looks alot more like 'me'!


Sorry it is just a quick one today and it is more of a post from a while ago. I'm hoping to make a quick recovery in time for London Fashion Week! Speak soon :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment