Grafea

As a blogger, now and again you get to collaborate and style things for brands a.k.a get freebies. I do decline a fair amount and I honestly try not to make it all c/o after c/o - I just feel after a while it becomes a little excessive. I'm not a walking advert for brands after all - it should be a two way creative thing :-)
Anyway, that aside, when Grafea contacted me, I got a little giddy. Seeing their bags on some of my favourite bloggers like Morven, Frassy, Lydia and India Rose, I was so flattered they asked me to style one of their gorgeous bags! After frantically going to and fro between the pink and yellow, I decided yellow. I just saw it as that colour that just stands out and suits me really well (although I'm now desperate for the pink!)
The quality is increbile and just want to give a huge thankyou to Grafea for letting me style it for them - I absolutely love my new rucksack and have already used it religiously since I got it!












Leather Yellow Rucksack / Backpack c/o Grafea
White cut out back tee, Zara - gift from James
Stripe high waisted jeans, c/o Glamorousuk
Yellow knit bobble hat, ebay (other colours available here!) - £8.99
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose

I wore this out to meadowhall today. I styled it with my stripe jeans from glamorous I got sent a while back, although they're more of a softer comfy material than denim. I also styled it with my new Zara tee that my incredible boyfriend James bought me back from the Zara in Portgual! It was in the sale, literally the shape is so beautiful - and the open back is just very *me*!
I also got the hat for £9 off ebay and now I want all the colours for winter cause its so SNUGGLY!

& my little sister was so desperate for a rucksack after seeing mine, she bought this £15 rucksack off ebay for school!
Hope you are all well, and sorry for this outfit looking overly hipster
Also restocked my store : You Wear Fashion, if you wanna snap something up! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment