Dancing in the congo.














Dancing in the Congo dress, c/o Sugarlips Apparel
Celine Lookalike Clog / Wooden Wedge platform, ebay - £30
Gold arm cuff, gift

Rings:
Turquoise stone ring, carboot - 50p
Silver and blue ring, carboot - £1.50
Turquoise hang ring, carboot - 10p
Swirly silver ring, carboot - 10p

You know what I'm like with my maxi dresses. This i riduclously beautiful, like it is such good quality and I haven't seen a tribal esque print as pretty as this, ever. I really wish I was going on holiday now, it was super sunny whilst I wore this!
I teamed it with my favourite arm bracelet my mum got me for prom, and it fits my arm like a dream. I teamed it with a bunch of random rings aswell, which I've started doing loads. I can't wait to show off the rings that I've got for my store youwearfashion aswell - It has been on my finger for the past week and I am just trying to keep it all a secret until I can stock it!

The wedges were mentioned a while back actually on my instagram and a few people asked where I got them. They were originally a gift, but I asked for themfrom my mum from a seller off ebay. They are a copycat of the CELINE WEDGE /CLOGS , and I literaly want every style. They have them knocking around on ebay from the same seller that I have linked too and they're only £30 - eee! SUCH GOOD QUALITY. Like I can't get over how amazing they are. Easy to wak in like flatforms and just generally a great summer clog - I'm not a fan of traditional clogs so the wooden wedge on this is a dream!

Hope you are genuinely all enjoying the sunshine! I've been working as always, but it's been nice to work outside on my laptop than working in a stuffy shop in retail like I was this time last year! How times have changed ey? ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment