Taste the rainbow.

I am so sorry it's been so long since I last posted!



I absolutely LOVE this rainbow jumper from Apricot Clothing - It's something that I don't think would look out of place in topshop etc, but hasn't got the ridiculous pricetage/ Suffice to say I haven't taken it off since it came in the post!








Rainbow knit jumper, c/o Apricot clothing
Faux leather skirt, H&M - £19.99
Gold collar necklace, Primark - £1 (sale)
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Black leather large handbag, charity shop - £5
Ring, Primark - £2

Everyone is loving 'faux leather skater' skirts, & James got me this one for Christmas recently. I saw it instore and knew it would sell out quickly - & they only had a few sizes left! I picked up a size10, which admitedly is on the larger side on me, but nothing that a belt won't fix ;)

I'm so sorry for not posting so much recently, I've been feeling quite poorly and just haven't had much time either. I have some really exciting news aswell. I am super excited and feel super lucky that I will be interning at FOLKSY as a PR & Marketing intern for around 2 months. If anyone has any ideas as to what I could do as part of my role or what you'd like to see, please let me know :-) I'm really plesed I've been given this opportunity and I'll keep you all posted!

Hope you're all having a fabby weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment