Hot right now.


Hello gorgeous people!
How SUNNY was it today? I'm getting evermore excited that the suns poking its head out and I actually wore my sunglasses today - yes, SUNGLASSES.

In February I was really lucky to be invited down to London to the very.co.uk event - and I had such a lovely time!





I got to munch on these really lovely falaffel things, and the brownies and cupcakes (pictured!) and then me and Becca from fashion train got a whole bag of woolworths sweeties. My boyfriend was super pleased with his little present of a whole bag of sweets haha!

I also got to see the lovely Jen, Lily, Sophie, Kim, Sharmin (sorry if I missed people out it was such a long time ago!) & of course Becca - one of my bestest friends in the blogging world. I don't know whether it is because we are both young bloggers or we're both from Sheffield (wooo northern girls forever!) but we speak pretty much everyday & just want to say how lovely it is to have a friend liek her in the blogging world - which can get quite overwhelming at times!


Me and the gorgeous Becca - bet you can tell I am 5ft in these photos hehe she had to crouch down and I'm wearing wedges!

OH & Very have kindly let me do a giveaway and I have chosen their leopard print loafers as they are sooooo nice!



To enter & the rules -
1. One post per person.
2. It is International
3. You have to be a follower >> To do that, CLICK HERE
4. If you Tweet or post this on your blog (in the sidebar is absolutely fine!) then you get an extra entry.
5. Just comment on this post and then let me know if you retweet with a link to your twitter or blog so I can count you as an extra entry.

This contet ends on the 8th of March!


I was then lucky enough to take away 2 of my items of chocie from their S/S collection! I decided to be brave, and choce some bright orange chinos and shoes (obviously!) in a bright colour with a nice wooden effect block wedge. I haven't had a chance to wear the ensemble I had in my head because it's been so dreary. but I wore this today to run a few errands, visit my bank, post a few items & have a general sit around and watch tv. Its really comfy & the shoes are easy to walk in.









Love label Orange chinos, c/o very.co.uk
Love label strap wedges, c/o very.co.uk
White shirt blouse, Dorothy Perkins , £10 (sale)
Gold collar necklace, Primark - £1 (sale)
Vintage rayban esque sunglasses, carboot - 50p

The sunglasses are my favourite - 50p from a carboot! I'm a bit funny with which sunglasses shape suits my face - I have a pretty non existant forehead and a round face, but I feel like these sunglasses suit me pretty well! And they're proper vintage too - always a plus!

I'mm off to Manchester this weekend to live it up Uni style with my amazing friends Alicia & Megan - Wish me luck! Haven't really 'been out' in ages - espeically not with a bunch of uni students haha!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will post on Monday!


title: hot right now - dj fresh ft rita ora

0 comments:

Post a Comment