Goldie.



I saw on the news that it was going to be super sunny this weekend, but when I looked out the window today it was a little .. meh. However, it soon changed, and turned into being quite a sunny day & I was so happy to be able to wear this gorgeous Goldie London dress out and about for the first time. I actualy fell in love with the brand after seeing them mentioned on the gorgeous Carries blog, and wasover the moon when this slouchy dress came in the post!

Its ridiculously comfy and laid back, and I am now happily sat on my bed on my laptop in the dress and some slippers ;-)










Serena navy polka dot dress, c/o Goldie London
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18
ASOS bitten platforms, gift
Gold collar necklace, Primark - £1 (sale)
Skull ring, Matalan - £6

As always I've just been super busy, but today I got to relax with my boyfriend & little sister in the lovely warm sun.

Thankyou all so much for such a positive response to my outfit on my last outfit post!
Hope you all have a nice Saturday night :-)
going to cuddle up with the boyfriend and watch The Voice and then Britains got talent.. a good Saturday night line up ine ages!


0 comments:

Post a Comment