New in ...

                                                                                                 CLICK TO SEE MORE
After years and years of searching a perfect clean white shirt, i finally found it! Five points goes to Mango! ;)
I also found a simple black blazer in Bershka, and now there are two crossed out things from my never-ending-shopping list ( i keep updating that list in my head all the time).  Oops! :) Shorts and ballet flats are from Primark, necklace is Bijour Brigitte , and The watch you already recognize!
So today, its spring in my head, 18°C and im ready to take this outfit out!
Okay, you know that this is not true, but girls can have dreams! ;)
My cute combo will wait for some sunny and warm days to come!

p.s. don't forget to participate in Romwe giveaway! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment