Cat eyes.



Sunday was yet again another sunny day in Sheffield!
Sundays are definitely my favourite day of the week. We didn't hit up the carboot as the clocks had gone forward (boo for losing an hour of the day) so we were super shattered and fell asleep at like 4am! But on a better note, it was super sunny (yay for clocks going forward and being sunny at 6pm!) & of course I had to rock my shorts!







Cat sunglasses, ebay - £5.99
Floral orange sheer vest, c/o Glamorousuk
Vintage high waisted Levi shorts, ebay - £25
Tan faux jeffrey campbell litas, c/o soyoushoes

My mum shrunk these in the wash and I was actually devastated. They went from fitting quite comfortably, to now being a very snug fit. I actually think now they fit better! But they do that whole 'riding up your bum' thing which I cannot stand! Cue lots of pulling and tugging whilst walking haha.

These sunglasses also make me look like a little bit of a pretentious fashion blogger - But I love them! My friends did laugh at them as I do like *slightly* like an alien, but I genuinely love them so much!

Hope you got to enjoy the sun at the weekend if you had any! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment