LOOK.

Hello gorgeous gorgeous people! hope you're all well?

I popped down to London yesterday for a little event at LOOK HQ, it was really lovely to see a few familiary faces and a few new ones too!
I decided to wear one of my favourite dresses at the moment by Glamorousuk(who else of course!?) & teamed it with a lovely bib style jewelled necklace my mum bought me for christmas. I think it's primark, but I'm not 100% sure, as she bought it from a charity shop!









Blue waterfall dress, c/o Glamorousuk
Primark(?) bib jewel necklace, gift
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18
ASOS bitten platforms, gift
Faux YSL arty ring, ebay - £1.99

You regular readers (or occasional) will have noticed a change of scenery - these were taken at my boyfriends house! I have to say - the backdrop is a million times better than mine!

I also got to wear my favoroute shoesies, the ASOS Tan bitten platforms. They are just too beautiful for words!


It was fairly warm in London so I didn't feel too silly in my dress, but I did get a few funny looks in the train station as to why I was so dressed up haha, I was also tottering around trying to find Becca to meetup beforehand.

Here are a few instagram shots of the event -


Wheres wally Faberge egg in Kings cross St Pancras, Becca and I in the toilets hehe, Red velvet cupcakes at LOOK HQ, Our fancy Mcdonalds lunch, Us in NewLook, Lovely Cupcakes from an expensive Cafe in the station, Gorgeous view from London Bridge, Becca, me and Shore & Shope


It was so lovely to see everyone & thankyou very much to LOOK for inviting me down - they have some really exciting things coming up and it's always lovely to pop down to London for the day and spend time with my good friend Becca of course :-)
I'll be in London (again!) next Thursday, doing my interning and doing lots of shop realted stuff. Busy busy busy again! I also updated the ebay shop with a few things HERE if you want to take a look :-)
Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment