mr. know-it-all



Just a few quick snaps, I wore this yesterday when we went to the petshop to pick up the two newest additions to my family. If you follow me on twitter, you'll know what they are, but for now I'll leave it as a surprise until a proper post full of lots of cute pictures!






Primark beige knit crop jumper - £12
Topshop floral playsuit, ebay - £20
Suede schuh heel boots, ebay - £12
Ring - gift



I couldn't resist buying this knit jumper from primark, it's not the most flattering but is super cosy!

I've been posting way more recently but it's been mega hard - I'm still shooting my photos in JPEG rather than RAW, but only because I'm so lost as to what to do! I've had my NIKON D3000 SLR camera for over a year now but I definitely need a crash course in photography! I feel like my photos need major help when it's winter - the dark is my worst enemy :( if anyone has any tips or reads any good tutorials please let me know, I'd love to know how all you lovely bloggers get such wonderful photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment