Boux Avenue.

For christmas, my boyfriend gave me a lovely little bag from 'boux avenue', a company which I'd always wondered about, as one of their stores was opened near me.



I'm so impressed with Boux Avenue on a whole. They have clicked onto a market of lingerie which I feel places such as Ann Summers & La Senza missed out on - the vintage boudoir esque feel that all girls want when picking out lingerie. When you walk in it doesn't feel like a place full of raunchy sex toys and cringey outfits, which of course is great for some people, but for me I love the girliness of having lingerie. It's like walking into a vintage dressing room - with drawers filled with frilly knickers and pretty pyjamas hung up delicately. I'm not the best at explaining things - but on a whole they have the nicest lingerie and the prettiest shop out of all the places I've visited.





I got this pretty pink number with frills, and it was gift wrapped so elegantly.
Have you ever bought from Boux Avenue?

BIG FAT DISCLAMIER - I have never even been contacted/ affiliated with/paid by Boux Avenue - just genuinely was impressed and thought the set was too pretty not to show! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment