Kross my heart.

Firsty, the lighting today was weird. I didn't really have time to take all that many photos as I went off to go to starbucks and meet a friend! Weather was a little strange so I popped a leather jacket over the top, which made me look even more *gothical*
I was tempted to wear this with a beanie but I thought I'd do my hair up as I miss it! I also miss wearing red lipstick which I stopped doing for abit as whenever I'm out with James he hates it cause it a) gets everywhere and b) he can't kiss me, which is annoying if were just out and about together (which is uaually what I'm about to go and do after my outfit pics are takeen!)










Cross print skinny jeans, Missguided - £17.99
Oversized baggy white vest, H&M - £6
Cross arm cuff (adjustable), ebay - £1.84
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote lookalike, ebay - £32
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, ebay - £35


I absolutely fell in love with these Missguided jeans, and kept eyeing them up for months. They actually ended up coming down in price from £30 I think to £17.99! So I ordered them and they came super fast, and they fit like a dream! Nice and tight, and pulls you in everywhere :-)
I paired it with my oversized vest I got from H&M yesterday - I got it in a size 14 so it was nice and loose. The upper arm cuff with little crosses dangling down is so so pretty, and adjustable! It's only £1.84 which is insane. They also have other versions with spike on aswell.

Hope all is well with you guys! I'm spending the evening watching scary films with my little sister and studding a bunch of stuff (hopefully for a restock early next week!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment