#12 Thrifty Thursday - Oversized Check Shirt

Hello all - hope you are well!
It is definitely nearly over for summer - it's getting colder and colder and I've even started getting back into the habit of taking a hot water bottle to bed every night! (damn you cold body!)
It's weird though, some days are super hot and some days its super cold that my outfits look rather ridiculous! Anyway, I wanted to show you this lovely little vintage shirt I picked up a while back for £1!










Oversized check shirt, carboot - £1
Topshop lace body, ebay - £5
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Black beanie hat, carboot - 50p
Double platform studded suede creeper lookalikes, ebay - £19.99
American Apparel Riding pants, ebay - £35

I really love oversized check shirts - they are perfect with everything! Especially Levi's in the summer (miss you already summer!) I just teamed it with my beanie (I need to stop wearing this haha), riding pants and double platform faux creepers! I also wore a lace topshop body which you can really see, but it was a steal for like a fiver off ebay! I'm not a big fan of showing my stomach off all the time, so wearing the body underneath a crop top would look really good :-)

I'm updated the shop tomorrow - I'm scheduling the items as we speak. I'm sorry that theres only a handful of items (like 6 I think) but I have just been really busy planning London Fashion Week!
It's actually my first ever time going, and it's really exciting - theres lots of things I'm hoping to get to do and I was supposed to be down for 3 days - but it may be 4 days now! Let me know if you're going etc I'd love to meet you all!!! :-)
I also bought some business cards from moo.com - will show you all when they arrive! They were pretty rushed, I chose I think 4 different designs, a picture from my blog on the front and just info on the back!

Hope you are all well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment