#02 April Wishlist - ft Ernest Jones

I was lucky enough to be asked to get involved with Ernest Jones and their new campaign, and was sent their lookbook with a few key trends and items. I'm always a little hesitant with these things, but after I saw the actual lookbook and how 'fashion' orientated it was, and how lovely the colours and eveything was, I thought it would be quite lovely to share as part of a special addition of my wishlist posts!



Twirling twenties, Flirty Fifties, Mighty Brights, Molten Metalics, Soft Sorbet & Super Prints! (scanned in from their S/S Lookbook!)



Here are a few of my favourites from the collection!



Michael Kors Pastel Lilac Watch £195 / Marco Bicego 'Paradise' Mixed Stone 5 Strand Bracelet £2655 / Yellow Gold Diamond Ring £1999 / Marco Bicego 'Japur' Mixed Stone Ring £1565 / Twisted Lattice Necklace £299 (All available on their website!)

I chose them all from the 'Soft Sorbet collection' - which was my favourite from all of them! The five strand bracelet is so so so pretty, and don't even get me started on the pastel Michael Kors watch - seriously! They're all perfect for summer too :-)
Ernest Jones are currently running a 'Wishlist' contest, where you could win your favourite pieces. Have a little peek on their Facebook Page for more info! :-)

Sorry I haven't posted in over a week! Outfit post tomorrow and loads more to come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment