Coral.

Becca and I were lucky enough to be invited along to the pre-opening of the TK MAXX in meadowhall last month. They treated us so lovely and the staff were all dead nice! We got to shop around the day before so got to have a look at everything - and there were some seriously amazing things!












Coral dress, c/o TK MAXX
Gold cuffs, H&M - £1 each (sale)
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes

They gifted Becca and I with a giftcard of £25, and I bought this gem for £16! Reduced from £80 I think? Its huge on me as its a size 10, but belted up it looks gorgeous! I love how it falls, the shoulder detail and the gorgeous coral colour! I wore it the other day as it was super boiling here in Sheffield! Then it rained the next day, and it was sunny again today. This weather is seriously effected my wardrobe choices!

I'm not usually a huge TK MAXX shopper but I was quite genuinely surprised at how many nice things they had and how cheap they were! The meadowhall one was really lovely and modern, and if you live near or in Sheffield, make sure to pop by. It's near Primark upstairs so you can't miss it! ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment