Dip dye

Hello guys! Long time no blog! First and foremost - so sorry for the blogging absense! Felt quite poorly and sometimes real life gets in the way of blogging life! I've taken lots of pictures of what I've been wearing though as Sheffield has been quite the sunny place (on and off)












H&M pink ombre dip dye hem top/skirt, H&M - £14.99 (still online!)
Vintage high waisted Levi shorts, ebay - £25
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Litas, c/o soyoushoes
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose
Faux zara tan leather shopper tote, ebay - £18
Silver arm cuff, carboot - 50p

I instagramed a photo of me trying on this gorgeous H&M dip dye drop hem top and wasn't sure at first. Its a bit of a strange item & so unique to anything I've seen on the highstreet. James then sweetly bought it me as a part of my anniversary present (which is why we were in Manchester!) and if it gets his seal of approval then it must be good - hes even pickier than me! It's only £14.99 aswell! And still online and probably instore :-) Regarding sizing - mines a size 16! It was the last size there and it fits absolutely fine :-)

Hope you've all been well and enjoyed the weather, even if it has been a little on and off!
The SoyouShoes giveaway ends midnight tonight - so make sure you enter as you could win a voucher and get my shoes from this post (or others - your call!) ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment