Sweaty Betty












Neon Runner Jacket, c/o Sweaty Betty
Relaxed Leather Detail Joggers, c/o Stradivarius
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Black Rucksack, c/o Grafea
Kara Leather Pointed Heels, c/o All Saints
Grey Triangle Marl Bralet, c/o Missguided

Trying to fit gym or workout gear into an outfit post can be hard at the best of times, so when I was asked to see if I could do that with this Sweaty Betty hoody I felt like it was definitely a challenge. I absolutely love the s'porty' look, snapbacks, beanies, jerse tops, you name it, I will wear it.

Sweaty Betty are actually a pretty big favourite of mine when it comes to workout gear, I am obsessed with their running tights and sports bras - now I just need to whip my ass back into shape!

p.s. I don't know why I look so upset on these pictures, I think it was the wind making me feel extremely depressed


Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment