London Fashion Week Day One 2014





Photo by Michaela Tornaritis

High Neck Scuba Top In White, c/o Front Row Shop
Faux Leather Joggers, c/o Missguided
White Cleated Sole Platform c/o River Island
Oversized Boyfriend Coat c/o New Look
Bull Head Necklace, c/o Impulse Loves
Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99

I decided to try and dress appropriately for day one, as it was windy and freezing! I am completely in love with this scube high neck white top from Front Row Shop, it screams minimal fashion. I then teamed it with my faux leather joggers from missguided as they are my *fave* piece and look so much more expensive than they are! I'm also wearing the prettiest bull necklace from Topshop which you can't see on the photo but theres a better picture HERE

I then picked up this new coat from new look which is a size 14 so super oversized but makes the perfect boyfriend coat, and River Island hooked me up with the most beautiful shoes in the world.

Oh and of course I had to put a little but of a shewearsfashion edge, as this outfit was mega minimal, so I'm wearing my snapback. Always!

Big thankyou to Michaela for the photo! <3 Youtube | Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |


0 comments:

Post a Comment