Glassworks.

I was challenged by the lovely team at Glassworks to style up this pineapple sheer jumper for their #keepitglassy campaign. I was a little unsure what to do at first.. I try and switch it up as much as possible on the blog!















Pineapple Sheer Jumper, c/o Glassworks
Faux Leather Jogger Pant Trousers, c/o Missguided
One Teaspoon Eagles Shadow Black Bikini - Nastygal c/o Wicked Vouchers
(Cheaper and similar here!!!)

Boy London Cap, Ebay - £11.99
Brown sunglasses, c/o Zerouv
Gold Rings, Dorothy Perkins c/o Impulse London
Michael Kors Gold Watch, Christmas Gift (similar here!)
Diva at Miss Selfridge Gold Chain Necklace, c/o Impulse London
Freedom at Topshop Gold cherub necklace, c/o Impulse London
Gold Chunky Earrings, ebay - £3
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £33
Lookalike Zara Black Suede Stilletto Sandal Strap Heel, Ebay - £14.99

These trousers are literally the BOMB. In all seriousness missguided really outdid themselves with these faux leather trousers! I saw similar ones in topshop boutique for looooads and was so happy when missguided brought these out for a lot less! They are going to be a staple for me at fashion week I guarantee it! ;-)

I bought these massive gold chavvy earrings off ebay because I was so determined I could pull them off but I am not 100% sure. It remnds me of Iggy Azalea and Rihanna with their own styling. I decided to go a little gold accessory crazy with the added rings, watch and necklaces.. but hey. I think it looked alright?

I hope you are all doing good! I've had some crazy exciting news come up regarding my lie and job and I can't wait to tell you all! I was also in Manchester having a sisters day out yesterday and got a few bits from Primark so I feel a haul might be appropriate in the next week over on my channel. Eee! Keep your eyes peeled ;-)

| Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 comments:

Post a Comment