#18 Thrifty Thursday - BLUE.

Hello all!
The weather has been quite nice recently, probably not nice enough to warrant no tights (before a million of you ask if I was cold - please refrain!) but I went to get some coffee and was inside most of the time so it wasn't too bad. Truth was I couldn't find my tights and I was a little like 'meh cba to get changed' but It's okay because I'm wearing a knitted hat.. kinda.











Blue neon knit beanie, ebay - £2.50
Oversized blue mens shirt, thrifted (charity shop) - £2.50
Black Skater Skirt, c/o ROMWE
Faux Jeffrey Campbell Spike Lita Lookalikes (£39.99) c/o daisystreet
Inverted Kora Cross Necklace, c/o Rock'n'Rose

I absolutely love this neon hat although it's kinda smaller than my coveted neon yellow beanie but it really is perfect for that burst of colour in winter, and I didn't think I was a blue kinda girl but it goes well with my thrifted blue shirt. I got it from a charity shop a little while ago for £2.50 from a charity shop. It's waayyyyy too oversized, and there was alot of tucking and readjusting just for the photos, but it's perfect with leggings and I really love oversized boyfriend style shirts. Although the woman at the counter did ask me if this was a gift for my dad - tres awkward!

I'm off to Manchester tomorrow for a special day at Missguided with a few of my favourite bloggers. I'm actually so so nervous, I always feel so intimated about meeting people I follow so avidly online - heres hoping I don;t come across as a creepy fangirl! Which also comes onto a point that if any of you ever see me please come and say hello - I'm usually more excited and hysterical than you and always come across slightly weird - which is what happened when I met a girl on a night out. Truthfully I think it was the drink but it was very lovely to meet a reader and so if anyone ever does spot me just come and say hi and chat about all things bloggy and fashion :-)! It really does make my day (well it makes my whole year really!)

Happy Thrifty Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment